Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Speed turns Sameera Reddy on...

Sameera Reddy for Maxim India

Photo: Sameera Reddy for Maxim India, make-up and hair design by Virginia Holmes and photographed by Darren Centofanti.

Sameera Reddy was a chubby looking pack of cellulite years ago. When Shah Rukh Khan met her then he spotted the talent and told her to “get into shape”, and to get into the movies! She took the advice seriously and worked on that and today she is inspiring lusty cheers from men and turning obese girls to envy.

Her recent summer swimsuit shoot is said to soar the summer heat up. The secret according to her, "I changed from doing weights to swimming and yoga. I drink tons of water, have small meals and also have plenty of fresh vegetable juices... Today, I have an enviable tan and my supple figure has boosted my belief in myself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment