Thursday, March 5, 2009

Helena Christensen: “I’ve never lived with a man”


Helena Christensen is the covergirl for the April 2009 issue of UK InStyle. In the interview, the 40-year-old former supermodel has made an unexpected revelation: she’s never lived with a men. This comes as a bit of a shock considering she was married for five years with Norman Reedus, the father of her child. Helena explained: “I’ve never lived with anyone except my son. My life is travel, so it just happened that way. It’s not like I set out to live like that, but now it would be a big thing to move in with somebody. I’m used to my own place, my own things. But you know, if I met the right person, I’m sure I’d be like, ‘Move in tomorrow, put your things everywhere’. That would probably work for a while and then I’d need a bit of balance!”

On wether she would like more children: “Oh yeah. Though it’s so amazing what I have. I look at my child and think, if me and his father could create this, what else could you create?”

On dieting and exercise: “Age in itself doesn’t freak me out. I’m in better shape than I was at 25 because I’m actually doing something physical, which I never did until two years ago because I was way too lazy. I try to go boxing twice a week and I run, but after exactly 21 minutes, I’m ready to lie down and vomit. I’m super-lucky with my metabolism. I eat more than anyone I know, so I have to be realistic – that might not always be the situation. That’s why I chose really intense training. It was a question of, if I want to continue eating that much, I need to balance it out.”


- celebgossipz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment