Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trust Adele to accidentally offend Justin Timberlake!


We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again – we love how normal Adele is. Unlike a lot of zillion-selling singers, she doesn’t seem to have any pretensions – but now she’s worried that Justin Timberlake might think quite the opposite because, in her brilliantly clumsy style, she accidentally snubbed him at the Grammy Awards! “In the hallway after I'd won two Grammys, he grabbed me and he's like, 'Congratulations,'” she explains. “I was so totally overwhelmed about the Grammys that I didn't even realise it was Justin. Then, 10 yards down the huge hallway in the Staples Center, I just heard this huge scream and realised I was screaming my head off. Justin, I love you and I'm really sorry for making it seem like I didn't want to meet you! I really did – and I don't think we can ever be friends because you're just too much. You're too good!” We’d be totally the same – and we don’t think we could be friends with Justin either… all that sexual chemistry would be sure to get in the way!


- heatworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment