Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lindsay Lohan’s Nylon pictures are too horrible for words


You know the ol’ chestnut about a picture being worth a thousand words? Well, the photos of Lindsay Lohan looking scary-skinny in Nylon magazine pretty much make my job completely obsolete, at least for this post. And I’m thinking, based on the following comment from Linds, that this was the desired result.

There’s not much I can do about the fact that I’ve become a kind of tabloid obsession. I can’t change that. And yes, the websites, the gossip pages, and all of that stuff have hurt my career – they’re like the Burn Books of Hollywood… but I really don’t feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I’m glad everything happened the way it did.

So that’s that. I’ve hurt Lindsay Lohan’s career and as revenge, she’s rendered me sorta worldess. What could I possibly write that would be equally as horrifying as the image above? Perhaps you have some suggestions.


Source: celebritybodygossip.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment