Saturday, January 10, 2009

Brad Pitt's retirement plans


Brad Pitt plans to give up acting.

'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' star is already thinking about looking for a new career when the six children he raises with partner Angelina Jolie get older.

He said: "I like the balance of it all right now, but probably at some point in the next few decades, I'll be gone from the world of acting.

"To be honest, I want to get all the kids to the age of 18 and then I'll re-evaluate and decide what I'm going to do."

The 'Fight Club' actor wants to pursue his movie career for the foreseeable future to make up for some of the bad films he made in the past.

He added to Total Film magazine: "I enjoy the craft of it more than ever. I'm much more experienced now and I have a process.

"It means more to me now that my kids are going to see my films because I want to do them proud. There are a few films I feel I have to make up for."

- celebrityrush.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment