Thursday, January 15, 2009

Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr On A Date


When Orlando Bloom isn't promoting a movie, we rarely get to see him enjoying life. He keeps very low key doesn't he? That's why when I came across these shots of Bloom with longtime girlfriend Miranda Kerr, I just had to post.

Miranda looked down at the floor the entire time not making eye contact with any of the lenses while Orlando guided her through the mess.The pair were spotted exiting Katsu-ya restaurant.

What do you think about the black sweater the actor is wearing? Very snug and form fitting isn't it? I guess I'm not used to men dressing in this manner. All the guys I know keep it very loose and casual.

Works for Orlando though.

Photos by WENN.com

Click Here >>


- imnotobsessed.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment