Thursday, January 15, 2009

Leona Lewis Is The Newest Celebrity To Come Out With Perfume Line


Oh why not?! Everyone else is doing it. Hubby and I went to Walgreens the other day and they had an entire aisle dedicated to celebrity perfumes. I couldn't believe how many there were in the DRUGSTORE!

Leona Lewis has signed on with LR and can't wait to start building her brand empire.

"I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to work on such an exciting project. I am passionate about what I do and it is important for me to give the best I can to my fans all of the time. I love my new fragrance and I already love LR."

I've mentioned this before, but Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. is actually really nice! And I've gotten a few emails about how great Diddy's I Am King smells. Any favorites you care to share?

- imnotobsessed.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment