Saturday, January 10, 2009

LUCY: CELEB BIG BROTHER IS A BIG FIX



ABOVE: Glamour model Lucy claims producers edited out footage of her in skimpy clothes, costing her votes

LUCY Pinder was voted out of the Big Brother house last night and claimed the show’s bosses turned her into a big bore.
The glamour model was given the boot with 57% of the vote after going up against Ulrika Jonsson, 41, in the first eviction of the series.

Despite admitting she was gutted, angry Lucy reckons she was made to look dull by producers.

She blasted: “I was made to look boring by clever editing. They never showed me having a laugh like the others. They made me look as dull as dishwater.”

Bosses made Lucy, 25, talk politics during a task in which the other celebs got to showcase their talent.

AT A LOOSE END? TRY OUR FANTASTIC NEW OK! PUZZLES SECTION...

And fans never even got a glimpse of her famous 32G breasts because none of the footage was screened.

The only thing they did focus on was her meltdown after a clash with rapper Coolio, who made her cry.

She said: “I am so embarrassed that I cried on TV.

“That was the one thing I said I never wanted to do but things got too much for me.

“I hadn’t slept for hours and Coolio was going on and on trying to wind me up.”

Coolio, 45, made a play for the glamour girl. But Lucy said the thought of it made her sick and said the singer was the most annoying housemate. She added: “Coolio is so irritating, he has got no social awareness.

He knows he’s irritating everyone.”

Lucy did her best to spice things up and even admitted she fancied movie star Megan Fox, 22.

But one woman she wished had been in the house for longer was fellow model Michelle Marsh, 26, who briefly appeared as part of this week’s shopping task.

Lucy added: “It would have been brilliant for her to stay longer. She’s my best friend and I would have happily shared my bed with her.”

She also said she got on really well with Tina Malone, 45 and Michelle Heaton, 25. And she admitted that listening to 40-year-old Verne Troyer’s Hollywood tales was fascinating.

She added: “He has worked with some amazing people and I could have listened to his stories all day.

“Everyone was really touched when he told us about working with Heath Ledger and the effect his death had on him.”

- ok.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment