Wednesday, January 14, 2009

These quotes will make you FURIOUS!


Sometimes when ridiculously beautiful actresses try to be all self-deprecating, it’s rather charming – and sometimes it’s plain annoying (not thinking of any Keira Knightley in particular, you understand). And now Megan Fox, who seems to come top of every hot woman poll going, has thrust herself firmly into the second category. “I am pretty sure I am a doppelgänger for Alan Alda,” she said at the Golden Globes (he’s an old actor bloke – see picture). “I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed.” Er, right. Megan also said she wishes she looked like Salma Hayek (don’t we all, love). “I love Salma Hayek’s look,” she says. “She looks beautiful and I really want her boobs. I really, really do.” Is it just us who finds these quotes from Megan really, really annoying? Or do you think it’s nice that she’s being all modest, even though it's clearly totally fake?


- heatworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment