Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jennifer Aniston continues to battle Tom Cruise for 'Most Overexposed Star of The Week'


Jennifer Aniston, in her epic quest to be goddamn everywhere I look, stopped by Letterman last night where she bestowed upon Dave the conveniently placed tie from her nude GQ photo shoot. (Have you heard about that? I mean today - for the hundredth time.) Anyway, here's a short transcript of the exchange: JENNIFER: This is an early Christmas present. DAVE: Oh, my. Get a close-up on this, will ya? That is the tie. JENNIFER: Well, put it on. *claps* DAVE: I would, but it seems to be giving off an overpowering scent of vinegar and water. JENNIFER: What? The last person who had it - JOHN! JOHN MAYER: *sings offstage* I magically play the guitar, let me put my penis in you... JENNIFER: Yes, master. DAVE: Yes, master. JOHN: Damn, overshot that one. *sings* David Letterman, put your pants back on... Video after the jump.


- celebrityjuicy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment