Friday, December 19, 2008

Scarlett Johansson's career focus

The 'Lost in Translation' star - who married actor Ryan Reynolds in a secret ceremony in September - insists she is too young to consider starting a family at the moment and plans to concentrate on her career instead.

She said: "I'm 24 years old! I've got a lot of time for that. I love to work and I'm enjoying myself right now. "

However, Scarlett is convinced she will one day become a mother.

Everything feels very natural and relaxed

She added to US TV show 'Entertainment Tonight': "Someday in the distant future I'm sure I'll want to enjoy that part of my life. But I'm not ready for that yet."

Despite her current career plans, Scarlett has changed her mind about her private life before.

Prior to marrying Ryan - who she got engaged to in May - Scarlett was adamant she wasn't in a rush to tie the knot.

- femalefirst.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment