Thursday, December 18, 2008

Victoria Beckham Gets Her Inspiration From British School Teachers


Ever wonder where Victoria Beckham pulls from for fashion guidance? School teachers!! The Spice Girl says she looks to her old disciplinarians for fashion inspiration.

"I love pencil skirts and fitted blouses, classic-cut dresses and well-fitted jeans, mixed with classic tailoring. I’m very British in my style - think school teacher! It’s always good to know what suits you.

Your signature style is whatever makes you feel happy, confident and sexy. Of course, it’s always good to mix things up now and again too.

So does the singer turned designer have any fashion tips for her fans?

"Push the boundaries and evolve your style, have fun, but be realistic. Don’t follow the crowd - go your own fabulous way!"

I don't know if pushing boundaries will cut it at my next PTA meeting - but it's worth a shot. :)

- imnotobsessed.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment