Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tom Cruise Top Ten List On 'Letterman' (Video)


Tom Cruise has poked fun at himself on TV by reading out a list of the 10 most crazy things written about him on the internet.

The star appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman on Tuesday night and took a swipe at the internet gossips who constantly speculate about his personal life. The star told host Letterman, "I've always wanted to do this. I have done a lot of things in my life - and definitely this is on the bucket list."

Cruise then read out the list in reverse order, collapsing in a fit of giggles when he got to number four which read: "I believe all emotional and psychological disorders can be cured with Vicks Vapor Rub."



Cruise's top ten of the craziest things written about him on the internet is as follows:

10. I sleep upside-down suspended in a special bat-like harness
9. During the filming of Days of Thunder, on a dare, I ate a tire
8. I still wear those underpants from Risky Business
7. My real name is Tom Blagojevich
6. I once Heimliched a koala
5. Once a month, I take the Universal tour naked
4. I believe all emotional and psychological disorders can be cured with Vicks Vapor Rub
3. I'm a power-mad ego maniac who's completely insulated from reality - oh wait, that's Letterman.
2. After jumping on her couch, Oprah hammer-locked me until I coughed blood.
1. I keep a cell phone in my pants so I can tell friends to call my a**.

- starpulse.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment