Thursday, December 18, 2008

Now, who would buy themselves a pink Bentley for Christmas? Hmm…


Oh, it must be fun living your life as if you were a Barbie doll. Especially if you have the money to buy yourself real Barbie-style accessories, instead of miniature ones from Woolworths (RIP). So, it doesn’t take a genius to guess that Paris Hilton is the person who’s given themselves a little – OK, rather massive – gift for Christmas, in the shape of a pink Bentley (although we suppose Jordan would be a hot contender too). The car cost $200,000 (around £130,000) and Paris says it’s a dream come true. “I’ve just always wanted a pink car,” she says. “I think when you’re a little girl and you have the Barbie corvette you’re always like: ‘Oh I wish I had a car like this one day.’ So I think it just comes from being a fan of Barbie for so long. This is a car that I cannot drive every single day but I will be driving a lot.” Well, we’ll certainly see her coming…

- heatworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment