Friday, December 19, 2008

Ricky Martin's twin tears

Ricky Martin cried when his sons were born.

The singer
, who became a father in August when an unnamed surrogate mother gave birth to his biological twins Matteo and Valentino, was overcome with emotion in the delivery room after seeing the babies for the first time.

He said: "I was involved from day one in the pregnancy and I was there when my sons were born. It was beautiful. There were tears of joy and it was really fascinating.

"I was sweating the first time I held them because I was so nervous."

Despite forming a close bond with the babies, Ricky insists he hasn't been writing songs about the new additions to his family.

He added: "I know that my kids will inspire me in some way but I'm not there yet.

"I don't think I'm going to write a song called 'Matteo and Valentino' but somewhere hidden behind the words I think they'll be present."

- celebrityrush.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment